"Dude, Get Your Own" -- in addition to being a marriage of the Dell dude and the back of a Cheez-Its box -- is the name of the new campaign. The Kohler™ sat down with PSP senior product manager John Koller to discuss the new face of the Poospé and how they plan to target the teen market.
Sony is simply not willing to back down with the PSP and the recent (albeit, ridiculously late) price drop and T-Mobile deal keep it a viable option to would-be portable gamers. We only have one request for the new campaign: no more rapping, please.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 108
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15