Their new slogan will be "Dude, get your own PSP." They will try to focus on the portability of the system--a draw that appeals very strongly to the teen crowd. "The teens that are doing this value the ability to utilize the portability," Koller explains. "I can play it upstairs while my parents are watching the TV downstairs."
Free use of T-Mobile Hotspots was just the first step in capturing the teen market. PSP's firmware will be regularly updated with unnamed features that will specifically cater to the teen market. Something related to PSP's porn functionality, maybe?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 108
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15