We'll admit to being somewhat negligent in our anime viewing. To put a fine point on it, we don't know the first thing about One Piece. But we know brawlers, and any such game where you can play as a stretchy-arm guy is okay with us.
One Piece Unlimited Adventure uses limited "swing attacks" that are activated by waggling-- specifically, shaking the Wiimote. The high-speed pummeling shown above is such an attack. Check the link for pictures of all the other (significantly less stretchy) characters and their swing actions, and click the post break for a couple of screens.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19