You've already been able to see some of our impressions of Super Paper Mario from GDC and watch the first 30 minutes of the gameplay, but watch the first TV commercial? Not until now.
The "Wii would like to play" campaign is slightly creepy, just because we don't want shadowy Nintendo agents watching us while we get our game on ... but if they come bearing Wiis and games, we wont complain too loudly.
You can also watch the introduction of the game after the jump. It's a lot shorter than the 30 minute gameplay video, and much easier on the patience. With all of the videos available, where's the game already? Looks like fun.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19