- You can now download the PlayStation software from the PS-Store and play them directly on the PS3, if you don't have a PSP.
- You can use saved data for the PlayStation software on the PSP (so, saves from the PS3 transfer over to the PSP?)
- You can use the vibration function of accessories that are for use with PlayStation and PlayStation 2 format software.
This addresses two very big issues many people have had with the PlayStation Network and the PS3 as a whole -- downloading the PS-Classics and being able to play them on the PS3 and utilizing that old school vibration. So, if you've got a USB connector for the Dual Shock 2, let us know if it works. Because I'm too poor to go get a USB connector and would probably not be able to find one.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25