Reader Paul probably has to fend a lot of people off his Wii; after all, he has the sweetest controllers around. While it takes a little artistic skill to pull this off, this is the kind of mod anyone with the courage to give it a shot could do, and that's why we can't resist showing it to you. Oh, if only we could manage to draw a straight line, much less paint one. We yearn for that extra dash of awesome.
The blue one looks like it should belong to someone who owns a Mini Cooper. You know, the kind with the Union Jack on the roof. Anyone else get that feeling? The red one just makes us think of Voldo, and now we want a Wii Soul Calibur that much more.
Read - Close-up of black Wiimote
Read - Close-up of red Wiimote
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19