The most recent episode of Game Head has Geoff inside the walls of the famed Alternate-Reality developer and goes over everything from The Beast, to Last Call Poker and up to 2004's breakout hit, I Love Bees. It's in the third segment that Geoff gets around to asking the inevitable question, "will 4orty2wo do it again?"
And for as much as we want to clasp our hands over our ears and shriek the theme song to Mr Belvedere, we can't help but listen. Ultimately, the answer is a "no comment" but with a wink and tip of the hat.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One