Tiger Woods attempts to recreate his famous "Golf Trick" ad with a Wiimote, and all we can think is, "That's no way to treat a Wiimote!" Although he did have the wrist strap on, if you notice, we don't think it's good to be smacking balls around with it like that.. A slap in the face to Wii owners.
If he was trying it with a Guitar Hero controller or something more club-like, then sure. But come on, Tig ... what did that Wiimote ever do to you?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19