It came packed with the console and quickly became all the rage. It was seen as the best use of the new control scheme proposed by Nintendo out of all the launch lineup. It's a title that has spawned drinking games (for us, at least) and tournaments in households all over the world. It's none other than Wii Sports.
But, do you still play it? We'll admit we find ourselves on the lanes or the court less and less as time goes on, but perhaps we must chalk that up to our demanding job. How about you, though? We have to ask, though: is it still in your rotation? Has it been so long your Wii doesn't even remember the game?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19