As you may or may not be aware, a patch was rolled out on the public test realms yesterday, bringing us all sorts of cool screenshots of Hyjal and Illidan. However, these weren't the only changes the patch brought us. On the test realm forums, Kainazzo has been kind enough to compile a list of changes for us.
Of course there's the expected bug fixes:
- (Hunter) Viewing Pet Details no longer results in a fatal error
- (Hunter) Using aimed shot and steady shot no longer results in turning 180 degrees
- (Other) Alliance epic flying mount animation has been fixed.
- (Items) The meta gems bought with Spirit Shards now function properly.
- (Items) Almost every set bonus was reworked to stack properly with other set bonuses
- Illumination now returns 60% of base mana cost, up from 50%.
- 1h weapon spec is now working, and is causing 5% more damage to spells like consecrate and holy shield while a 1 handed weapon is equipped.