The end result leaves us, alongside the freakish monster of Science seen above, a Sixaxis shell and the innards of an Xbox 360 gamepad ... hmm, sounds like Heck should find a way to combine those parts into a controller and save us having to throw away perfectly good circuitry.
According to the post, part 3 in the how-to make an Xbox 360 Laptop Mk II series will return next week.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 3 SIXAXIS
Microsoft Xbox 360