He believes that this question is aimed at gauging interest in a future music download channel, implying that the Everybody Votes Channel has always been an attempt to get marketing data from Wii users and pretend it's a game. We're going to have to add this plausible theory to our our own list of Everybody Votes conspiracy theories.
What do you think? If this is true, are you outraged? Or does the intent of the service not matter as long as you're having a good time?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19