Granted, Candeland did not design the characters for the Gorillaz (that'd be Jamie Hewlett) or animation (credit Robert Valley, among others), but the style is unmistakably similar. Which makes it all the more discouraging that we haven't had any songs from Gorillaz or, given the Damon Albarn connection, Blur featured on Guitar Hero yet.
Kudos should be given to Passion Pictures and whoever greenlighted such an inventive commercial; it really grabs people's attention and keeps them talking. Video embedded after the break.
[Via GameSetWatch and Xbox 360 Fanboy]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03