Carnival Games sounds like a collection of uncomplicated midway-style attractions like ring toss and a shooting gallery; in other words, more minigames. It's a pretty safe assumption, we think, that something called Carnival Games won't turn out to be an RPG or a fighting game, right?
We don't necessarily blame Global Star for (allegedly) taking the easy way out, because they do budget games, but we feel like we should deliver the following message to publishers: stop making minigames. At least put a year-long moratorium on them. Let's try to diversify the Wii library a little.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19