GamerScoreBlog says, "Some online media outlets have picked up this story and are citing Internet speculation of an alleged Associated Press story that does not exist, along with comments taken out of context from a story in ITmedia that appeared back in January. This information is being reported as news and as a result of a recent interview, neither of which are true."
So there we have it. Microsoft and Xbox are sticking by HD DVD and say they are "fully committed." But like any good public relationship we have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. The abuse, the lies, the heavy drinking. Maybe one day Microsoft will have the strength to finally fight back against HD DVD in the back of a limo and go find Blu-ray. Only time will tell.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360