Supporting up to 32 players in battle, Confrontation will launch with five North African themed maps, with further map packs becoming available for download in the PlayStation Store. Outside of conflict, the game will allow you to set up tournaments and clans, access leader boards and completely customize your soldier's appearance. Generally, you'll want to go with a constant frown on that virtual mug. Blissfully smiling soldiers are just begging for bullets, you know.
SOCOM Confrontation is scheduled for release during the holiday season on the PlayStation Network.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25