With IBW Publications' NintenDadz software, you can still have those essential life lessons and childhood experiences that single-parent families often lack. Play catch in the backyard, build a birdhouse, and enjoy dozens of other simulated father-son activities with over 100 minigames to choose from! Leave your self-pity at the door, and run past the post break for the NintenDadz fact sheet and the father you've always wished would come home.
Note: If it isn't already obvious, this is a complete sham of a game. But that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it!
Are you a Father who is tired of having to spend quality time with little Timmy or Suzy, teaching them to play ball, go shopping or even just helping them do their homework? Or maybe you are a kid who's father isn't "really there" and you need a father figure. Well NintenDadz is just the thing for both situations.
NintenDadz utilizes the Wii's unique interactive controls to completely immerse the player into lifelike Father - Child interactions. This interaction takes the form of Mini-game madness, with over 100 mini-games emulating real life Father - Child Interactions including:
- Playing Catch
- Building a birdhouse
- Playing a board game (chess, checkers, tic-tac-toe)
- Doing Homework (math, spelling, and reading)
- Get out there and Mow the @!#@!% Lawn
- Attending church
- Attending Your School Play
- What Part of "No" don't you understand
- Hide and Seek (here's a hint: NintenDadz is on the couch watching the ball game)
- Parent Teacher Conference
- Take that Makeup off your not a $%#@^ hooker
- Don't tell your mother about this.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19