We love Blizzard EU CM Ommra, because he's (or she!) is always the one to keep us up to date on the most recent hotfixes coming out of Blizzard. And there seem to be a few more than usual this week -- because of the patch, perhaps? (No matter how long they're on the PTRs, they're never bug-free!) But if you're wondering what's happened so far this week in the world of hotfixes, here's a list for you:
- Linking a Poison Recipe or Hunter Pet Ability in a chat message will no longer cause a disconnect.
- Seer Olum will no longer despawn as quickly after being rescued from Serpentshrine Cavern.
- Coilfang Ambushers can no longer be charmed.
- The Lurker Below will no longer emerge from the water before all adds are dead.
- Gruul's hateful strike will now target the second highest on the threat list instead of the third highest.
- The gem vendors in Thrallmar and Honor hold are now once again available.
- Al'ar's Meteor ability will now do less damage and its damage will no longer be divided between multiple targets.
- We're working on a hotfix for the problem where Krosh Firehand's Spell Shield is not cast immediately upon entering combat for a Mage to Spell Steal. This was not an intended change and we hope to have it fixed soon.
- The hotfix for the Spell Shield has been deployed. The Spell Shield should be cast in a much more timely manner now.