However, a large number of Xbox 360 owners (66%) admitted they might buy a Wii as a second console. This is especially interesting when compared to the number of Wii owners who would consider picking up an Xbox 360: 44%. Are Wii owners more content with their purchase, or do Xbox 360 owners just have the extra cash to throw around?
Results for PS3 owners were left mysteriously undisclosed. We'll let the anti-Sony pundits handle the flame wars for that one.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Microsoft Xbox 360