Timm Ellis, head of games for HMV says, "From a retail and customer perspective it's great to have three games heavyweights relatively matched and vying for market domination. This creative tension is leading to fantastic innovative technology and brilliant games."
We're curious to see how game sales performance goes this summer (or winter for you south of the equator). The industry feels considerably different in this PSN, XBLA era and the summer game drought just doesn't seem as pronounced as it was in the past. If sales continue strong through the summer we may see a solid year-round release schedule in the coming years. The summer is still a good time to catch up on the games you may have missed. Remember, the sun causes cancer.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360