If you've been wondering what you're missing by not putting down $600 for a PS3, Sony's come out with a handy-dandy montage of PlayStation Network offerings. In the montage you'll see Nucleus, Lemmings, Warhawk and a bunch of other offerings.
Is this basically an ad for the PS3? Sure is. But it's an ad that actually shows off games on the PS3, which if you've been paying attention, has been an issue with Sony's legitimate ad campaign. OK, Sony, we're on a good path here. Show more games that look good and less crying Satan babies that'll require NSFW tags.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25