Obviously, this isn't confirmed, but we could understand why Nintendo would want to go ahead and shut it down. It didn't look very fun and we imagine playing it is the video game equivalent of drinking the bottle of bleach underneath the sink. So, while we hope the rumor is true, some of you out there just might still be interested in this game, sitting there biting your nails while rocking back and forth in your chair.
Care to comment?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19