"The Wii will start to look really dated in a couple years when developers get more value from the 360 and learn more and more about the PlayStation 3," Steinberg adds. But, isn't this the same for the Wii? Sure, we're getting tons of minigame compilations right now, but once developers become more used to developing with the Wiimote in mind, won't we see more original product coming for Nintendo's console?
Graphics aren't everything, y'know ...
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19