Nintendo of Australia is trying to get the attention of bubble gum-popping princess in the land down under as they've teamed up with teen girl mag Girlfriend. They'll be making available their DS and Wii systems at each location the Girlfriend Model Search makes a stop at, in the hopes of hooking new consumers. The following locations are listed as being stops where you can try out either system:
- Adelaide: 16 June - Westfield Marion (9am - 3pm)
- Brisbane: 23 June - Westfield Carindale (9am - 3pm)
- Melbourne: 30 June - Westfield Southland (9am - 3pm)
- Perth: 7 July - Westfield Carousel (9am - 3pm)
- Sydney: 14 July - Westfield Parramatta (9am - 3pm)
Any Aussie readers going to stop by one of these locations?