Mighty strong opinions from playtesting the demo, but we'll be able to find out for ourselves on August 20. Hit the jump to read more impressions from Play magazine, complete with miniature spoilers!
- On the first level you're attacked on a spaceship while meeting the captain. A boss fight with Ridley concludes the stage. The second level is a floating city with a strong emphasis on exploration.
- Motion controls work better than dual joysticks.
- Super sensitive pointer in "advanced" mode.
- Backtracking makes more sense than in previous Prime installments.
- To switch visors, hold "minus" and flick the Wii remote in a direction.
- As in Super Metroid, Samus' beams can be stacked.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19