Halo 3 raised the bar substantially with their Legendary Edition and Master Chief replica helmet, and then BioShock was next by including a Big Daddy figurine with their Collector's Edition, but after Rockstar includes a duffel bag and a locking deposit box, what's next? Making of DVDs don't cut it anymore, so will we see life-sized blow-up Lara Croft doll in honor of the Tomb Raider Anniversary Edition? Live bacteria cultures with Spore, whenever that game finally crawls from the primordial ooze?
At any rate, the GTA:IV Special Edition will set you back 90 bucks, and gives you somewhere to hide the rest of your schwag.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360