Though normally this would be considered bad mojo for any major title in development, we already know that Metal Gear Solid's Hideo Kojima played a "very complete" version of the game back in April. Game|Life's Chris Kohler chalks up Brawl's absence to Nintendo's limited presentation time at the newly-downsized event, and a possible plethora of new titles to show off.
As if to ease our anxieties further, the representative also emphasized that Brawl was still very much a 2007 release title. We all know how much Nintendo likes letting release dates slip, so let's hope that Brawl digs in and lands in our laps by the holiday season.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19