Spielberg's PQRS game for Wii will sport versus and co-op play. User-generated content is referenced, as with the Wii remote you can reportedly "build your own fun games and structures or turn the same Wii remote into a destructive tool to bring them crashing down."
The vague description for project LMNO sounds much like a science fiction film: it "focuses on a touching and ever-changing relationship between you and a mysterious female character who holds the key to many futures." The game is announced for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and now PC.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360