In a world, where battle armor is nothing but a string top, comes Soul Calibur Legends for the Wii ... and most everyone is fully clothed. The Soul Calibur spin-off is an action-adventure title that lets you play as your favorite characters from the game, minus the whole one-on-one fighting.
The trailer shows off some basic Wii controls and talks about joining forces with another character. Whether that means your companion is AI controlled or is actually in the hands of another player is still unknown. We just hope it controls better than the similarly looking in principal, Prince of Persia: Dual Swords. Heading into the first anniversary of the Wii it'd be nice to see third-party developers using the Wii controls and having it feel responsive in an action game. Down with the feel of waggle, it can be done.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19