"This is EA right? So when we have a hit we'll make more," says Ferriera. All kidding aside he explains, "We want the first game to be perfect, because if we launch an IP and it isn't what we want to make and isn't made to the right quality level, then the future for the franchise doesn't exist. We want to really build something strong."
There is the troubling naming convention to work around, as Army of Two 2 just doesn't sound right. May we suggest Army of Deuce? Or how about the classic, Army of Two: Electric Boogaloo? Dear readers, what do you suggest?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360