Blizzard has posted a BlizzCon survival guide
including important tips and tricks for those of you attending BlizzCon this year. They advise:
- Pick up your badge early! When the show starts at 9:00 AM on Friday, there will be massive lines. However, you can pick your badge up early -- between 4:00 PM and 11:00 PM on Thursday and starting at 7:00 AM on Friday.
- Manage your time! There will be lots to see, so you'll want to be sure to schedule your time to be sure you can get it all in. Of course, scheduling your time would be easier if Blizzard had an events schedule for us...
- Be sure to show up for any of the live events early if you want good seats.
- The biggest lines for hands-on gaming during last BlizzCon were early- to mid-afternoon, so if you want to get hands on experience with the latest game demos without the wait, come early!
- Don't wait until the last minute to buy goodies from the BlizzCon store -- at the last BlizzCon, many things were sold out by Saturday afternoon.
I'll add to that list. Start your BlizzCon adventures with us on Thursday evening at The Lost Bar
for fun and prizes!