Following the BBFC's decision, the "Banhunt" spread globally, with an effective banning in the US due to a AO-rating from the ESRB and word that both Australia and Germany would very likely not allow the game sold withing their respective borders.
What's unclear here is if Rockstar will appeal the decision with the current build, previously defended by the New York Times, Newsweek's N'Gai Croal and MTV News Stephen Totilo, or if they'll show off a "cleaner" version of the game.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 108
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15
Nintendo Wii console