It seems to have generated lots of interest, and sounds very fun! It's world PvP based, obviously, but it provides enough structure and basic rules to turn ganking into a game. Here's a quick overview:
- There are 3 targets at a time.
- Post a screenshot of your kill, and then pick 3 new targets from your own faction.
- All targets must be level 70 and not in a BG.
- You can't tell the targets that they're being hunted.
- Playing dirty is encouraged.
- Example: Targets are now Narkan, Pacsan, and Mitsuomi. If Volarun was to come into Orgrimmar and gank Narkan and post a SS proving the kill, the Horde hunt would end and Volarun would get to choose 3 new alliance targets.
[ Thanks, Craver! ]