Though Microsoft may be having its (VH1) Best Week Ever, Sony's PlayStation Portable had its worst. ChartTrack is reporting the PSP had its worst week of sales since its launch September 1, 2005. Both SCEE and ChartTrack blame the sales drop-off on the impending launch of the PSP-2000 model, coming September 14 (sans ceramic white) and believe the redesign will boost the PSP's sales.
Chart-Track did not provide specific numbers for either console's sales.
Read -- 260% sales jump for Xbox 360
Read -- SCEE looks forward after worst week ever for PSP
- Key specs
- Reviews • 108
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15
Microsoft Xbox 360