Wow, what's this? A PSP commercial that's pretty straightforward and doesn't leave us scratching our heads or just completely embarrassed? Apparently so, as the first Japanese PSP-2000 TV commercial is making its rounds.
The commercial zeros in on the new PSP's TV-out capabilities, which seems to astonish the elderly man. Sony also cleverly uses the setting to not only promote the PSP-2000 and Monster Hunter Freedom 2, it also features an entire fleet of Bravia TVs. We gotta hand it to ya, Sony. Nice one.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15