I want a Wii, it is true, and one of the reasons I want one (other than the fact that it is awesome) is a small app called Wii Transfer. Wii Transfer is a Mac app that lets you get your media onto your Wii (movies, audio, pictures) amongst other things (and don't forget to check our interview with Manton Reese, Wii Transfer's creator).
Wii Transfer 2.5 adds a few neat functions. You can browse your Safari and Firefox bookmarks on the Wii's browser, stream movies, and set background music for picture slideshows.
Wii Transfer 2.5 costs $19 and there is a demo with limited functionality available.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19