Apple has produced 33 different kinds of iPods (if one counts the various capacities in each type as a unique iPod) and sometimes it can be hard to tell which iPod is which. That's why I thought it would be useful to, once again, point out this Apple Knowledge Base article which gives you tips on how to tell which iPod you have.
You'll never confuse your first gen shuffle for an iPod Classic again!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 136
- Type Audio / video player
- Media type Internal storage (80 GB, Hard drive)
- Audio playback time up to 30 hours
- Video playback time up to 5 hours
- Audio codec support AAC, MP3, WAV
- Dimensions 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.41 in
- Weight 4.9 oz
- Discontinued 2008-09
Apple iPod nano 7th-gen
Apple iPod touch 6th-gen