"This time, you can view replays," read the post. "What this means is, the game records what you did in brawls or in Target Smash and lets you review it." You can record around three minutes. Also revealed is the ability to share replay data with your Wii friends, though all allusions to sharing replays specifically reference Target Smash so we're not sure if sharing brawl-related replay sharing will be an option.
We'd love to see leaderboards for downloading the best Target Smash replays, akin to Gran Turismo HD Concept, as well as some way to turn the replay data into video we can email and post online. We're hoping more replay-related features are revealed between now and the game's February launch.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19