Ted Owen, CEO of GGL adds that "the PS3 guy enjoys life to its fullest. He is sophisticated, intelligent, enjoys competition and is willing to wait for a good thing." Finally, Shane Satterfield also notes that PS3 owners are a cut above the rest: "This guy is in the know. He knows the right people, goes to the best restaurants and doesn't wait in line to get into the club."
We don't know how well this describes our readers, but that certainly sounds like the life of a blogger. Seriously. To check out what it means to own other consoles, check out MSN.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25