The statement comes as a response to the 360's lagging sales in Japan, where both the Nintendo Wii and Sony PlayStation 3 have dominated. Bell states that upcoming major releases from Japanese developers should assist the console in that region, while increasingly strong sales in Britain, France and Germany will pave the way in 2008.
Bell also took a few jabs at Nintendo during the discourse, stating that Microsoft has benefited somewhat from rampant Wii shortages, and that Nintendo first-party successes on the console have crippled opportunities for third-party developers.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03