- Sunwell Isle will be off the north coast of Silvermoon.
- Magister's Terrace will be the 5-man instance, and the Sunwell Plateau will be the 25-man raid, designed to close off the Burning Crusade storyline (although Kaplan admits there are a few more stories in progress in case they need to delay Wrath at all)
- There will be quests outside the dungeons, too, and they will tell the story of Tempest Keep
- And with those quests, there will be a new faction, called the "Shattered Sun Offensive."
- Finally, the limit of daily quests will raise in 2.4, from 10 to a whopping 25 (which is all the quests in your log. Money money money!)
Serious Spoiler Alert! Do not read on if you don't want to know what's in the instances.
- The town outside the instance will start as a camp, and as more quests are done, it will grow into a full town, with some buildings being "retaken." Kaplan says it'll work just like the opening of the AQ gates, but on a smaller scale.
- Some bosses in the dungeons will be inaccessible without reputation, and will be "unlocked" as the rep comes along.
- One of the bosses in the 5-man will be none other than... Kael'thas. He's back. And apparently Kaplan says he'll have a large green crystal attached to his chest. Keeping him alive, maybe?
- Kil'jaeden will feature in the 25-man instance, and Kaplan says it'll be a fight on par with Illidan. Other bosses in the 25 man: A pit lord named Brutalicus, the blue dragon aspect Kalecgos himself (who is enslaved under Kil'jaeden), a Fel Dragon (!), female Eredar twins, and a Dark Naaru (!!)
- The Sunwell dungeon will be on par with the Black Temple, and all the drops will be above Tier 6.
Update: There's more:
- "Balancing" for PvP coming.
- Blizzard is extremely happy with daily quests, so expect to see more of those to encourage players to visit places they might not have.
- Big plans for Arenas, especially in terms of "e-sport acceptance." Your guess is as good as ours as to what their plans are.