In between references to the "experience" of Burnout Paradise, and claims that it's the "best demo released all year," Alex Ward addresses concerns regarding the lack of a "retry" option in the game's races, stating that the game is better off without one, as it would require a load screen, and the Burnout Paradise team "hates loading with a passion."
In addition, Ward brings up the former Crash Mode (now called Showtime), promising that it's better than anything ever, and also makes sure to point out that feedback on the demo will in no way affect the final game, as work on Paradise has already wrapped up. Good to know Criterion's open to constructive criticism, eh?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360