For me personally, I have a fairly short list.
- Check out as many new MMOs as is humanly possible. I can't help it -- I'm a genre addict. Luckily with such a good first quarter full of new MMOs shaping up, this shouldn't be too hard.
- Spend more time with my home guild in World of Warcraft, even if it's just making raids once a week. -- Oh, and finally get that freaking epic flyer I keep waffling on bothering with.
- Put more time into the games I'm currently playing and try to hit endgame with at least one character in each game. (Where such thing is possible, anyway.)
- Try to enjoy as many end-of-beta events as is possible. (Those are always a lot of fun!)
- Branch out and check out some of the older games I haven't seriously tried beyond the initial phases.
- Dig up some more up-and-coming games that we can all check out together.