The game will cost 500 Wii Points, and will (as you'd expect) look better than its Flash counterpart. XGen also promises some extra gameplay features, but will all this be enough to make you guys shell out some cash for the title?
If you have no idea what Defend Your Castle is, you can check it out the Flash game here.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19