To whet the pallet, Sony has revealed two new screenshots of Confrontation in action, with accompanying information about what players are seeing. The above image displays a ruined shopping mall, on a map that supports 16 player combat, but can expand to fit up to 32. A second screen features Crossroads, a classic SOCOM map that will make an HD reappearance in Confrontation.
In addition to a new over-the-shoulder camera, the classic SOCOM camera option will still be available in Confrontation, for those of us frightened by change. Check out high-res versions of both screens, as well as all the screens released so far, in the gallery below.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25