Fear not, brave raiders who have been stuck on Kael and Vashj! In 2.4, you'll be able to walk into Black Temple and Mount Hyjal without having to kill the pain-in-the-tuchus prerequisite bosses to get attuned. To assist you in exploring these untamed lands, Gragnarth of <Simple Math> on Andorhal has created a quick guide to all the BT/Hyjal bosses. Corrected-for-spelling highlights include:
- Archimonde: "A great way to prepare your guild for this encounter is to have all your guildies meet up in real life and kick each other in the balls repeatedly until they break down and cry."
- Rage Winterchill: "After 8 waves of slaying exciting and dynamic pacing mechanisms, you will do battle with Rage Winterchill, who you may have met before in your adventures to Scholomance. He hits nearly as hard as the guy in Scholomance, so make sure you have at least 1 person Bandaging the Main Tank every minute."
- The Black Temple: "Black Temple is the home of Illidan, he is in a guild called <The Betrayer> ... While waiting for your raid to form, you can play the exciting game of repeatedly aggroing Doomwalker on a flying mount, causing him to yell at the entire zone. The lvl 68's nearby will either threaten to report for for spamming in general chat or send you whispers asking to join your Doomwalker raid. Both should provide suitable entertainment while you wait for people to hearth and come back because they forgot their SR neck."
- Illidari Council: "All throughout your World Of Warcraft raiding career, you have been preparing for this fight. From Magmadar to Magtheridon, Ragnaros to Rage Winterchill, you have learned not to stand in bad things. Well, my friends, it's time for all that experience to pay off because Illidari Council is the SUPER BOWL OF NOT STANDING IN THINGS! This fight has so many things not to stand in including: Concencrate, Blizzard, Flamestrike, the general area around the mage guy and much much more."
- Illidan loots: "Congratulations on your double vanquisher, healing cloak with spellhaste, felhunter on a stick and leather bracer pattern. You are also guaranteed to get a warglaive of azzinoth, unless someone in the raid deserves one ... and always remember that all your accomplishments mean nothing because they are MONTHS BEHIND."
Hardcore raiders, got any other strategy tips for those of us in the MONTHS BEHIND category?