We never forget a face. That explains why we nearly overlooked the charming fellow above, as his disturbing assemblage of teeth, eyes and wrinkles really stretches our definition of "face" to its very hideous limit. Apparently, we were supposed to meet him for a round of Mass Effect today, foiling his and his fellow Batarians' plan to toss an asteroid at an unsuspecting planet.
If you feel like your galactic romp across BioWare's rich galaxy is in need of extension, the "Bring Down the Sky" Mass Effect add-on promises "approximately 90 minutes" of gameplay and 50 gamerscore points. It's available on the Xbox Live Marketplace now for $5, or 400 MS Points. Oh, and you can win a download code for it right now.
- To enter this giveaway, suggest a caption for the above image in the comments section.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Limit 1 entry per person. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified and jettisoned into space!
- This entry period ends tomorrow at 5:45pm ET Tuesday 3/11/08. We'll randomly select 10 winners at that time.
- For complete rules capable of generating extensive dialogue trees, click here.