Fortunately, this past week has been a busy one, and there is plenty of material for you to catch up on while you're bemoaning the maintenance, scheduled from 5:00 a.m. PST to 11:00 a.m. PST.
First of all, you won't want to miss any of our coverage from Sunday's stress test of the TTRs. The GMs were out in full force, pulling all sorts of nonsense.
- My coverage of the event, signed in as <Vehn>.
- Alex's coverage, signed in as <Insideralex>.
- The team's private photoshoot with <Englewood>!
- Our live blogging coverage, hosted by Adam, signed in as <Insideradam>.
It all began as part 2 of Alex's latest Hybrid Theory column, and the frenzy that followed resulted in a follow-up post that somehow has not eased the debate.
For other articles of note, make the jump!
- Learn about the latest keylogger found on sites like Wowhead that will infect your system just from mousing over an ad.
- The Great Panda Debate. Curious?
- Learn how WoW Insider is taking over the world. Srsly.
- Sunday Morning Funnies: Your mom
- Addon Spotlight for beginners.
- A forum post of the day asking, "How did your undead die?"