In a blog post today, Producer Ray Jiminez officially confirmed "the filesize will not be an issue" because of some "great help from the guys at Microsoft." It's not quite clear whether the size limit was waived or whether Microsoft just helped squeeze those files in there, but regardless, Jiminez promises the gameplay experience will be identical in both the Xbox and PS3 versions of the game.
The full post also has way more details than you could possibly want about the vagaries of hand-drawn HD art. Check it out if you're into that sort of thing.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03