Months after its release, Forza Motorsport 2 is still unwilling to go quietly into a Gran Turismo 5 Prologue-induced night. The game will get a new DLC pack on Wednesday, March 19, that will cost fans (and anybody else, for that matter) 400 points ($5).
For your five bucks you're going to be getting 13 new cars including the 2008 Audi S5, 2006 Maserati MC12 Corsa and 2008 BMW E92 M3. We'd love to tell you more about the offerings, but we know literally nothing about cars. We can safely guarantee though that they are all fast. And made of metal. Check the full list after the break.
March Car Pack
- 2008 Audi S5
- 2007 Audi TT Coupe S-Line
- 1971 BMW 3.0 CSL E09
- 2008 BMW E92 M3
- 1989 Ferrari F40 Competizione
- 1996 Ferrari F50 GT
- 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
- 2007 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
- 2007 Maserati GranTurismo
- 2006 Maserati MC12 Corsa
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
- 2008 Porsche 911 GT2 (997)
- 2007 Peugeot #1 Peugeot 207 Super 2000 (Xbox liveried 2007 IRC championship winner)